Here are the sports betting conceptions that most of the bookies hope you don’t know. See how to be a better punter with an ease.
Every punter knows that the bookmaker is kind of an enemy when it comes to beat the house edge or making a great selection of winning bets. And the trend is the same when it comes to successful players.
You might not believe but there are even bookies that follow their players and exclude the best among them to protect their capital. Thankfully, the licensed sports betting houses cannot do that. They are regulated by the agencies and they respect the fair play.
But it’s true that absolutely no bookmaker is actually happy when you as a customer win. And absolutely all bookies don’t want you to advance in your sports betting career. They also don’t want you to know the following special tricks and tips:
- Be 100% aware of the sports discipline you count on. It does not matter what odds it receives. What matters is how greatly you know it in details. The rest is luck, but once in a while it visits everyone, including the sports betting lovers.
- Know that the favorite doesn’t always win. And this is supposed to make you bet on high odds, too. Yes, they are risky and yes, they require some tactic to back up your bankroll. But the truth is that these wins are the sweetest and mostly – the biggest.
- Never remain in the same bookmaker for a long time. And even if you do, have at least two more accounts in other betting houses. Remember – the odds are not the same in all bookies. They are different. The house edge is different. So shop around for the best odd when you decide what sports event to bet on.
- Remember the rule – the fewer selections, the better. And this will even leave you more free time to analyze them at a full value. The idea is not to win many bets. The idea is to win enough bets that can bring the big amount of cash you are planning to win today. And sometimes, it takes only one bet to achieve your daily financial goal.
- Avoid the too obvious markets. We mean those for the final winner and the concrete result of the game. It is more profitable to focus on more exotic bet types such as the number of cards in a football game or the last fallen out of the group in tennis tournament. They come with better odds and they are easier to be predicted if you use the right trends and stats.
Follow our page occasionally and we promise to give you even more tips that no bookmaker will be happy for you to know. And as for now start with these ideas. We believe they will improve your sports betting activity fast.