Let’s debunk the worst myths that prevent you from winning in pokerclub88. Meet the most popular poker lies of all times.
You might think you know everything about poker, including online poker, but there’s high possibility for you to still believe in lots of lies about your favorite gambling game. The biggest lies about poker are here. We are about to debunk the worst poker myths in the world. Read them all and then, you can calmly and with peace join the biggest online poker community today in pokerclub88.
- It’s on mandatory to raise with aces in your hand. This is a rule you might have been recommended to use in the beginning of your practice. Forget it. It’s, indeed, a poker rule, but it comes from quite poor poker gamblers. And it doesn’t work all the time.
- Never stop playing tight. One more strategy that doesn’t work always and on mandatory in both – online and offline poker. Especially if it comes about poker tournaments.
- The more aggressive you are in poker, the better. In some cases, yes. However, there are a lot of hypothesizes when it’s more profitable for a player not to play so madly and with such a high tempo in raising the pot.
- The better your competitors are, the faster you will become a great poker player. At some point, it’s indeed better to dive into the deep poker waters. However, in future, when you will be a decent enough poker gambler, you will still have to meet those players with poor skills and knowledge. Note that they have specific strategies which you should be prepared for, as well.
- There’s no point in playing free poker. On the contrary. There are a lot of advantages of playing poker games with no real money involved or required from you to invest. For the newbies, it’s a great chance to get used to the game rules. For averagely experienced punters, it’s a chance to earn some points and play in a poker tournaments or real cash. Even the pros in poker game, sometimes, join free poker websites – in order to test a brand new game strategy with zero risk.
- No great poker guru plays without bluffing. As a matter of fact, a huge percentage of the best poker pros in the world these days, claim that they don’t like bluffing at all. Other amazing poker players, on the other side, recommend the novices never to bluff if the moment is not 100% appropriate for such a playing tactic.
- If you are the most experienced poker player at the table, there’s a 100% guarantee you will be the winner in the end. Actually, don’t count on the 100% guarantee in any aspect of gambling sphere. There’s no such a thing. In poker, luck might not be the most significant factor, but it still has its role in the outcome.
- Everyone is cheating in poker and to survive, you should cheat, too. The gambling world is indeed a home place for liars and cheaters. However, there’s no data that they are the biggest winners or the lucky guys with the hugest jackpots won.